University Grants Commission has released new notification for Net 2022 registration
Interested Candidates can view full notification and apply in the University Grants Commission NET 2022 process. University Grants Commission released notification for UGC NET.
Online application has already started from 30/05/2021 and last date for filling application is 20/05/2022. Application Fee for general applicant is Rs. 1100 and for OBC/ OBC (NCL) applicants is Rs. 550 and for SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Female it is Rs. 275. Applicant can pay their fee online.
Age limit for filling the application is not mentioned in the notification.
Exam date is not disclosed in this notification.
Find full details for vacancies below.
University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Registration Started
|University Grants Commission
|Salary /Pay Scale
|All across the Country
|Apply Start : 30/05/2021
Last Date : 20/05/2022
Exam Date : Notify Soon
Admit Card : Notify Soon
|Gen: Rs. 1100
Correction Fee : No correction can be made
Payment Mode : Online Mode
|Max 31 Years fro JFR
Educational Qualification for UGC NET
- Candidates should have Masters Degree with min 50% marks.
- Candidate should have completed his/her master degree.
- Candidates waiting for final result of masters degree can also apply
Selection Process for the UGC NET:
- Paper 1 : The Question In Paper 1 are Intended To Assess Reasoning Ability, their Reading Comprehension , their Divergent Thinking and General Awareness.
- Paper 2 : Paper 2 is intended to assess the domain knowledge. Paper 2 is based on subject selected by candidate
How Apply for UGC NET
- Applicants should Read the Official notification Carefully before applying for the vacancy. Once the application form is submitted, applicant cannot make any change in the form.
- Application can go to Official website of University Grants Commission and fill form through online mode. Applicants are required to upload their document during application submission.
- Applicants should take print of application form submitted by him/her.